Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Recipe for Ease, Joy and Glory


Hello there. For a couple of months now my dear friend Mary G has been sharing her work in Access Consciouness with me. So when I learned a seasoned Access facilitator was going to lead a workshop in Corte Madera I jumped at the chance to invite my partner to experience the live event with me. WOW! Before this, I thought I was a positive, high-energy person, but an evening with Rikka Zimmerman  and her energy was nothing short of being educated, entertained, and slipping into ease, JOY and glory intravenously. 



Rikka in JOY
Prior to being introduced to Access Consciouness, for five months I had been waking up during the night with horrible headaches. After only one session I was amazed that three days later the headaches were gone. We all have health, wealth, addictions,  or personal relationship issues that we would like to improve in our lives. Life isn't any longer an 'either-or situation. This list for me it's like being asked to select, married, single, seperated, divorced, or widowed. Why do I have to pick one if they all apply?

Being in joy is being okay with not having the right answer. When we think about the questions, "How can it get any better than this?" or "What else is possible?, asking a question to the universe precludes any knowing on our part. Not knowing helps us let go of the past to create an opening in the present.  And, the best news is there's no speed limit and no restrictions on how many times a day 
you can ask these questions to assist you!

Old tool 
On the humbling path to enlightenment, nothing short of time spent with my spiritual teacher has shifted my health, my head or gotten me out of my own way so quickly. 

If you are haunted by the past, have any health issues, or want to stop holding yourself back from being the divine being that you are, there is more far more information available about Access Consciousness than what I have shared here. 

Old school




Letting go of expectations and past judgements  on myself and others has allowed me to live my passions and brought me to bliss. A few weeks before the evening with Rikka, I had attended a workshop with Barbara Marx Hubbard hosted by Unity San Francisco. There I joined the commitment I have for the  "The Children's Peace Doll Journey" with the Rebirth 2012 The Conscious Evolution of our Planet launch date, December 22, 2012.  


Sometimes my enthusiasm for healing the world oversteps reality to make a commitment before my preconceived limitations kick in and ask me I'm going to keep my word to do this. I've tried convincing myself that first I have to help myself before I can help others and it felt empty. I recently shared with Unity sosmething I had written in my journal when I was suddenly responsible for the well being of our combined 6 children. I had been sobbing in the kitchen, saying to the universe, "This is bigger than me and I can't do this alone." "As you take on commitments greater than yourself to enrich the lives of others, you will eperience greater joy, satisfaction and growth." Even if, for whatever reason, I am unable to keep my word, I will forgive myself. I've never felt empty when I'm doing my best to try. Have Fun, fun, fun!

Here's a video with Rikka, what a kick!  Are you a leader for a conscious world?


Let me know what you're up to for birthing your evolution in JOY,  Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog posting Bobbi Jo! Keep it up and Joy will follow our pure hearts in it. It is all about LOVE and loving ourselves and others.

    My motto: "if it is not fun and done in JOY than why am I choosing it?" And I always choose JOY!

    Have a Joy-filled day! Re-create it every 10 seconds and see what happens. What else is possible?
    Love you, Love All, Love "me"!

    In-JOY! Always your friend forever & beyond....Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary,
    Your smile, vivaciousness and loving qualities are an inspiration!
    Yes, LOVE LOVE LOVE all and JOY to the world.

    ReplyDelete