Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Soupe du jour “Babette’s Passion"

JOY is loving the life we have
I'm so happy to be enjoying my return to San Francisco. Life has never been more real or happier for me than it is now. Oops! Kevin kline said in the movie, French Kiss "When people say they are happy, it makes my ass twitch." Makes you think about how fleeting each moment is.
The NOW was, and this is...always a new beginning. I’ve often found being the JOY in the NOW isn’t as easy as realizing I’ve gotten ahead of myself and forgotten to be there remembering the past as if it was going to be the future. Then the real JOY comes the moment I remind myself to let go and begin again. There’s no one but ourselves with the power to control our every thought and our every action. 

It’s simply amazing how all the events that have ever occurred within the life of each person have been experienced within this very ability of creation. Then looking at that very same event, it will be created differently in the preception of every other individual on earth.

The reality is we can't control and aren’t responsibile for the thoughts and actions of anyone other than our own..We experience our emotions of joy, love, and suffering from what we believe it all means. These become our stories.
My story is the joyful good tasting outcome of the passion being stirred as I toss in a little of this and a little of that ...all the sinfully delectible ingredients collected along the journey for the makings of Bobbi Jo’s Bliss.


Share how bliss finds you in the moment!  In JOY, Bobbi Jo



'Dance for Love' by Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to read all those beautiful stories and recipes of yours.

    ReplyDelete